- On May 18, 1997, Mr. Nanik Rupani accompanied a Maharashtra State level delegation led by Chief Minister, Mr. Manohar Joshi to Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, China and Hong Kong. The purpose of the delegation was to explore possibilities of attracting overseas investments in Maharashtra.
- Nutrition Aid to a large number of orphanages, municipal schools, homes for the aged and the Blind and numerous charities in Mumbai and in the rural areas.
- Donated 27 telephone booths to the handicapped all over Mumbai. Networking with like-minded.
- Priyadarshni Academy in collaboration with IndusInd Bank Limited participated in the "India Tourism Day" parade held by the Tourism Department of The Western And Central Region on January 25, 1999. The parade was held at Marine Drive, Mumbai. The Academy put up a Float which depicted the beauty and glory of the ancient Indus Valley Civilization.
The highlight of the Float was the cultural show presented by the renowned dancer, Ms. Anila Sunder’s group. The beautiful and informative Float was greatly admired
Highlights of the Activities :
- Treasure hunt for youth to make them aware of the problems and issues of common concerns like environment, fuel conservation, population, illiteracy, drugs.
- Provided nutrition and other basic necessities to the earthquake victims at Latur and Osmanabad (1993).
- Donated Rupees One Lakh to build a Sindhi Sahitya Bhawan at Kalina Campus, Mumbai University.
- Felicitation of eminent personalities for their contributions to society.
- Tree Plantation and propagation of the idea of the use of non-wood furniture.
- Aid to Bombay riot (1992) victims
- Assistance in the Sarva Dharma Maitri Yatra for the cause of National Integration.
- Anti-dowry campaign: Provided police protection and free legal aid to complainants.
- Hygiene awareness among slum dwellers.
- Distributed free books to needy students in Mumbai and its suburbs.
- Instituted an award of Rupees One Lakh for 'National Integration' to be given once in three years to individuals or organisations serving the cause of national integration